Sunday 22 November 2009

Detailed Decisions About My Magazine.

I have decided that I am going to use photographs that have a range of camera shots/angles. For example.. one close up, one extreme close up, one long shot etc.

I have decided the cover lines for my front cover will be as follows:
  • Jack Clarke to perform free gig for charity.
  • Unsigned Unwrapped.
  • 30 Seconds, Enter Shikari and more inside.
  • The Libertines; Live, Loud and Ready To Rock.
  • Massive U2 Fan Speaks To Feel.
  • Cathryn Appleton - Music Has Changed My Life.

My Contents Page will have several headings with content listed underneath.

These headings will be:

  • News
  • Reviews
  • Interviews
  • Regulars
  • Extras

I will need the following images for my contents page:

  • Image of completed front cover.
  • 3 extreme close ups that link to articles.
  • Close up of U2's biggest fan surrounded by cds.
  • Long shot of Cathryn Appleton playing the guitar.
  • Any type of shot of girl listening to ipod.

From my questionnaire results I have decided to base my double page spread article on U2. A fan will describe their love for the band, and for this I will need 3 or 4 photographs of Colin pictured with cds around him, sitting at a table surrounded by cds listening to his ipod and drinking a cup of tea, mid shot of Colin smiling at a cd, and a photo of Colin sitting on his couch, arms out with Bono glasses on.

No comments:

Post a Comment